But it’s gross and has been sitting in my fridge for 4-5 months…DO NOT BUYYY!
HOWEVER, I finally found a use for it!!! Smear it on a crepe with other fantastic toppings.
- Melissa’s Crepe (50 Calories)
- Orange Marmalade/or other sugar free preserves (10 calories)
- 2 Strawberries (15 calories)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (17 calories)
- ~1/4 cup of yogurt drizzled on top of crepe and blueberries (can use fake sugar or light cream etc.)
- Total: ~112 calories.
Ughh it has a weird sour after-taste, but the orange marmalade makes it blend in.