This has been the sexiest, I mean, best Olympics so far. (Even though I only remember Beijing and shadows of Sydney).
My favorite moments as they pop into my head:
- Gabrielle Douglas wins Gold for all-around women’s gymnastics (so so happy for her and USA’s lucky to have her as a new, popular role model)
- Nathan Adrian wins Gold for 100m freestyle (I cannot afford to swoon because he’s too close to home…a couple of my friends know him)
- Debbie Phelps’s reaction…Maybe Michael won’t be there, but Debbie’s going to Rio.
- Michael Phelps’s 100m Butterfly awards ceremony…The Olympics just won’t be the same without him.
- South Africa’s Le Clos beats Phelps in 200m butterfly & his dad’s reaction… I love Michael Phelps, but I’ll always support the underdog.
- Royal Couple PDA moment!
- Reading about Olympic Village’s craziness (ESPN & DailyBeast).
- Ryan Lochte is hiLARious
- Ryan Lochte’s mom
- GB Diving Team “I’m Sexy and I know It” video
- Katie Ledecky, 15 year old, wins gold in 800 m swimming
- Marcel Nguyen wins silver in men’s gymnastics all-around (and my family’s collective spaz attack when we saw NGUYEN!!!)
- Watching with my brother, dad, cousins, and aunt, and uncle!
So many more to come! What are some of your favorite moments? Anything you are excited to see?