Night people are a mysterious species to me who sleeps circa 11-midnight and wakes up at 6:30am! But what I would do:
- Even if you wake up late, start your day with a high fiber/high protein breakfast (which may be lunch for some people).
- Exercise before dinner-time.
- Limit snacking and grazing during the night by stopping food consumption 2 hours before sleeping.
- Aim for 12 hours between your last bite at dinner and breakfast the next day.
- Limit caffeinated drinks!
- If you are up late, might as well pack your lunch for the next day!
Hope this helps…I’m not sure what your specific issues are. And, thank you, I’m trying to post more motivational entries but making graphics takes a lot of time -_- lol